Friday, November 13, 2009

Lockerz Information

What is Lockerz?
Lockerz is a fantastic new website that has prizes that you can get without ever having to lay down a dime. Sounds too good to be true, right?

What types of prizes are being given out?
Right now Lockerz is giving out great prizes such as easier to get prizes like Usb drives and Iphone cases, and also hard-to get prizes including ipods, psps, and even computers. To get these prizes you must accumulate Ptz.

What are Ptz?
Ptz. are Lockerz form of currency. They can be accumulated by just logging on to Lockerz every day, and also by answering the daily question. The daily question is always very simple, such as "Best place to get Pizza?" By doing these two simple things you can earn 4 Ptz. a day. Items typically range from 10 Ptz. to 2500 Ptz.

How do I know this is Legit?
There have been several articles and posts about this, all saying that they have received something from Lockerz. It is a very fun and cool way to earn money.

This sounds cool! How can I get in?

Currently Lockerz is an invite only website. If you would like an invite, just send me an e-mail at cashewslover@gmail.com, and I can send you an invitewithin 1 hour.

I still have some more questions.

If you have anymore questions, you can send me an e-mail at cashewslover@gmail.com, or this Faq may answer your question. I really hope that you will take advantage of this great new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment